Monday, March 24, 2014

Letter from Michael 3-17-2014, that did not get sent due to computer problems Staying in Polokwane

Letter from Michael 3-17-2014, that did not get sent due to computer problems
Staying in Polokwane

Dear everyone,

So we got transfer news and I am staying with Elder Haynes in Polokwane. I will probably be here for a quarter of my mission. On Saturday the Zone Leaders played a joke on all of us. They gave false transfer news. They said that I was leaving and that Elder Mcclellan was staying and training. Then we found out the truth. I was relieved and thought it was funny but Elder Mcclellan was upset. He got his hopes up for training. He is the one from my MTC group.
Francua, a less active, has been coming to church the past few times to church. Bro Sackey or Ratsoma, a less active, also has been coming and hasn't smoked since a couple Wednesdays ago. We continue to visit and strengthen him. Tumelo couldn't make it to church last week but just right now Tumelo said hi and talked to me a bit while emailing in the internet cafe. He is doing fine. Cynthia came though. The District Leader is coming down this Friday to interview her for baptism.
This P-Day was AWESOME! We touched and fed a 1,500k Hippopotamus. It is "Jessica the Hippo." She is not in captivity but this Africaaner guy calls her name and she come down away from the other hippos the same time everyday to get fed. (This was from last week and I did not even finish it because there were computer problems.)
-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment