Monday, March 17, 2014

A few lines from Michael 3-17-2014

A few lines from Michael 3-17-2014

He had computer problems and the main email did not get to us. Here are a few short lines he sent to his mom & dad.


Wow, that is great about the missionary news in Auburndale. I'm glad Austin is finally going on a mission. Taiwan, cool. I am happy. I sent all of the news in the main letter. Elder Wadsworth left and is going to be a District Leader for his first time.
Lionel came.Bernard came to church. I am staying here with Elder Haynes another transfer. My camera batteries died but I will get some great pics from the other Elders from our p-day activity. I know why the price for email dropped. It is because the service hear is very poor and they don't even know what they are doing. Thanks for the email! Love you!

-Elder Johnson

No comments:

Post a Comment