Wednesday, April 30, 2014

April 28, 2014- 5 month anniversary

April 28, 2014

Dear everyone, I
So It turns out that the only ones leaving the area are Elder Davies, the Australian, and me. Elder Davies is going to be the new Assistant to the President. It has been good serving here and I will miss some of the people here. But I am looking forward to change and new experiences. Transfers is tomorrow.

So we saw Tumelo on Friday. We decided to give him one last chance. He said he would come to church on Sunday and we decided to fast with him about finding an answer. We never saw or heard from him. Tisk tisk... But something good did happen on Sunday. An investigator, Desmond, surprised us and came to church. We were very happy to see him. He liked it and was very grateful that we found him. One of the members took him and went to one of the classes with him which was good. He seems like a very sincere person and I am confident that he will get baptised one day.

Today, Freedom Day is being celebrated. So... happy Freedom Day. I'm sure I will have much to say next week after all of the changes.
- Elder Johnson

Parts of letters to Michael’s parents:

Desmond came to church thankfully. Wow! it sounds like it has been a great week! I am proud of Jessica!


No comments:

Post a Comment